The 2018 Connecting Coaches conference will be held in St David Lecture Theatre, University of Otago, Dunedin.
|Dates||30 November 2018 – 1 December 2018|
COACHING YOUNG ATHLETES IN A CHANGING WORLD CONFERENCE
Attend and you will meet coaches from many different sports all collaborating on how to be a better coach. Together we’ll answer:
- What are Kiwi coaches good at?
- What do Kiwi athletes best respond to?
- How can we lift our coaching individually and collectively?
Whatever your level, Connecting Coaches will give you the tools, connections and inspiration to grow as a coach.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Proudy presented by Otago Academy of Sport, in association with Sport New Zealand.
Speaker slides from the 2015 conference
- Ralph Pim (pdf, 2.2mb)
- Janine Southby (pdf, 700kb)
- Michael Henderson (pdf, 2.2mb)
- Baroness Sue Campbell and Ali Oliver (pdf, 3.8mb)
- Wade Gilbert (pdf, 6mb), Sunday slides (pdf, 4.5mb)
- David Lavallee (pdf, 2mb)
- Wayne Goldsmith (pdf, 1.5mb), Sunday slides (pdf, 3mb)
- Brendan Spillane (pdf, 4.4mb)
- Dr Mark Fulcher (pdf, 4.5mb)
- The New Zealand Coaching Strategy (pdf, 243kb)
- Learning Challenge Team Facilitators (pdf, 260kb)
- Regional Sports Trusts, Coach Development Managers (pdf, 182kb)